Go By Bike Week Spring
Thursday, June 1 at 5:30am
Repeats: May 29 - June 4
By: HUB CyclingGo by Bike Week is a free week-long celebration of cycling, where we encourage everyone in Metro Vancouver to give cycling a try and motivate those that already do to keep riding.
Cycling is proven to improve happiness, productivity, and mental and physical health! Get ready to discover the joy of riding a bike. During the event, you can also:
- Visit our Celebration Stations across Metro Vancouver
- Brush up on your skills with a free webinar from the HUB Cycling Education team
- Get cycling tips and route information
- Track your trips online and create some friendly competition with your team
- Get the chance to win prizes just for participating!
Register at //bikehub.ca/gbbw to participate!